domingo, setembro 24, 2006

Did I lose my Sparkle?

Everybody has been talking about the "Sparkle" lately, that little thing that makes you special and "lovable" to the ones who see it.

The other day I read a post from someone who feared that God (or Whoever) had forgotten to put a Sparkle inside her, and so nobody would be able to love her.
Also, I have a friend who claims that the little stupid things that make us imperfect are the ones that make us unique, and therefore constitute the Sparkle.

Well, I'm not afraid that Someone has forgotten to give me a Sparkle, but do I still have it? Years ago, back in my pre-teen years, I started to be terribly scared of being different and did everything I could to be just like everybody else... have I become a shallow empty box, shaped like everything I though I should be?
And did I lose my Sparkle in between? Or should I say, did I toss it away?

Sem comentários: